Thursday, March 22, 2007

See, there's a reason I called this blog "Scattered Knitting"

I honestly cannot believe I haven't posted since November, but the months since then have just flown by at lightning speed.

I'm at the very end of a totally all consuming phase of work, so I'll now have more time to devote to knitting. I have actually completed a couple projects after all that Christmas knitting--including a cashmere hat for Chris, and a cashmere scarf for Chris, too. (Lucky lucky Chris.) I wish I'd taken pictures before I sent them off to Ohio, but I just spaced. Now Chris wants socks. Well, he's not getting cashmere socks--he's getting a pair of Thujas and that's that. They're on the needles now and by the time I get around to finishing them it'll be much too hot for thick wool socks. C'est la vie. I've got a pair of socks for me on the needles--they're Zokni Socks. I like them a lot, but I need to really pay attention to what I'm doing to not screw up the lace pattern and I haven't had that kind of total concentration knitting time as if late.

Oh, almost forgot. I made myself a pair of Fuzzy Feet and I loved them. I loved them despite the fact that I made them out of orange wool and I don't like orange wool. I loved them so much in fact that I never took them off and I wore giant holes in the balls of both feet. And I'm a weirdo and can't bear to throw them out. Note to self- make another pair but maybe double up on the wool this time.

3 Comments:

At 5:00 PM , Blogger Leah said...

Oh... I love the zonki socks!! I can't wait to see how yours turn out!

 
At 8:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

 
At 7:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YouMakeMeSmile

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home