Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Sometimes I just can't he'p myself



May I present Pasha.

Pasha is a cute boy, despite the horrid bits of evil Red Heart he's composed of and his shoddy seam-job. I like him.

I've made no progress on my copycat socks. My enthusiasm has waned dramatically. I might hold off on finishing them until after Christmas. Or I might not.

On another note, what is it about the statement, "Listen, you and I have diametrically opposing political views, and you're not going to change my mind, and I'm not going to change yours, so I'd prefer to just agree to disagree and just not talk about this at all," that is unclear? It's maddening to me when someone refuses to NOT engage in a fervent pointless argument when you politely ask them not to. (Especially when the someone arrived uninvited to your home and is completely interrupting an evening where all you wanted to do is take off your god dammed bra, throw on your jammies, and do something which involves focus and concentration. Like knit lace.)

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh man! he's so cute! I have a friend who loves penguins and wouldn't care if he were composed of evil heart. I must make one. and your present cozies are rad too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home