Friday, October 20, 2006

48 Things You Could Care Less About

Ed could care less about these things as well.




1. FIRST NAME? Lisa

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last month at my grandmother's funeral.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, I never have and since I rarely write anything with a pen anymore it's getting worse!

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Roast beef, hands down. (With horseradish, naturally.)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course. I'm a good cook and live to feed people.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Just this blog, which I intend to make more journal-ish.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes. I've never had an operation.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not unless I was a contestant on the Amazing Race.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Bunches of Oats---the strawberry kind.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yep.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Mentally, yes. Physically, not really, no.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Hagen Das Caramel Cone. (God, I'm salivating just typing that.)

14. SHOE SIZE? 8 1/2

5. RED OR PINK? Most definitely red.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My sometimes overwhelming insecurity.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? A close friend who moved away.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Only if they feel like it.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Green pajamma top and bottoms, bare feets.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? A very delicious individual peach upside down cake.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Just the me clacking on these keys.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Cerulean.

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Bread baking.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My boss, unfortunately.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their peepers.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Oh yes, indeed.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Coffee. Hot or iced.

28. FAVORITE SPORT? Football!

29. EYE COLOR? Blue Green

30. HAT SIZE? Small. I've got a pin head.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Not yet, no.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? It's impossible to decide. I love food.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I'd pick well done scary over sappy happy any day.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? I can't pick just one.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Pie!!

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No one, since I'm not sending this to anyone.

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Ditto above.

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Cage by Audrey Schulman.

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Survivor.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The gurgling sound my coffee pot makes when the coffee is just about ready.

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Italy.

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Rarely being at a loss for words.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Boston, MA

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Cribbed from Cara's blog

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home