Friday, October 13, 2006

Autumn in New England

This is the view from my front porch and just one of the reasons I love living in Massachusetts in autumn.



I'm notorious for taking on hobbies. Most of the time I get intensely interested in some hobby and once I'm good at it, my interest wanes. Then I'm left with the supplies which I keep since I never know when I'll feel like starting it up again. There are exceptions, of course, knitting and cooking being two.

Last night I made these mind-blowing latkes. I served them with homemade applesauce, sour cream, and kielbasa. If you're a potato/comfort food fan and not watching your weight, I highly recommend. They're not like any latkes I've ever made before, but they were 'oh my god' delicious.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home